Early Childhood Position Postings
This is a regular posting of local jobs for early childhood professionals. To add a posting, email firstname.lastname@example.org. All employers will be responsible to provide their accurate and up to date listings for each posting. Prospective employees will contact employer directly to learn more about opportunities and will be responsible to make sure the employer is a fit for their career in early childhood. Tell them you where you heard about the positions so we know if this free listing is working.
Open Arms Child Care
- Dedicated and hard working team player
- Prefer a level 7 on the Wisconsin Registry. Level 7 is equivalent to 6 college credits in ECE OR qualify to be a lead teacher in a classroom EC1, EC 2, Infant and Toddler
- First aid and CPR
- Must not be afraid of getting dirty,bugs, or mud.
- Someone who is excited and willing to grow with the company
- Prefer to have Child abuse and neglect
- prefer to have SIDS and Shaken Baby
- Prefer to have Mandated Reporter
- I would also like them to write a paragraph on why they feel like they would be a good fit for our company.
They can call us, stop in or email me.
16510 Cass St
Green Bay Wi 54302