August/September Early Childhood Position Postings
Local Positions in Early Childhood
This is a regular posting of local jobs for early childhood professionals. To add a posting e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org. All employers will be responsible to provide their accurate and up to date listings for each posting. Prospective employees will contact employer directly to learn more about opportunities and will be responsible to make sure the employer is a fit for their career in early childhood. Tell them you where you heard about the positions so we know if this free listing is working.
Kidz In Motion is now looking for part-time and full-time infant teachers to join our team. If you are energetic, fun, caring, organized, and have a passion for childcare, Kidz In Motion is the place for you. Must be comfortable working in a family like atmosphere, have an open mind, and be willing to bring new ideas to the table. Hours may vary based on scheduling and needs. We are willing to work with school schedules. Great benefits: paid time off, paid holidays, onsite training, we support T.E.A.C.H, and many more. We are open Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If interested please contact Karen, Karisa, or Sally at (920)405-9754 or apply in person at Kidz In Motion 2861 S. Ridge Rd., Green Bay, WI
Stay N Play is hiring. Stay n Play Child Care of Green Bay is currently looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for children and families in our community. Contact us right away if you are someone you know is interested in a Full Time or Part Time position!
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited too:
– Meeting each individual child’s needs -Observing and documenting child’s development -Light household cleaning/duties-Meeting Classroom expectations -Creating a clean and safe environment -Following and Implementing Center Policies -Following and Implementing Wisconsin Group Child Care Rules and Regulations -Communication with Parents, staff and children
Please email Cover letter & Resume to email@example.com or call 920-544-5430
Northern Door Children’s Center- Early Childhood Educator wanted as regular, full time, year round teacher at Northern Door Children’s Center. The preferred candidate will have an EC degree and/or EC teaching experience but all interested applicants are encouraged to apply. Must have a passion for children, be a team player and willing to work with all age groups: infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children. Competitive wage, 4 day work week. Contact Cindy or Sue at 920-854-4244 or firstname.lastname@example.org for an application or forward resume to 10520 Judith Blazer Drive, Sister Bay, WI 54234.
Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. We are currently accepting applications for an upcoming parent educator position. Are you looking for a position where you could help families and children? Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. is looking for a Parent Educator to join our team of professionals working to support parents, early childhood professionals and caregivers with programs and resources. If you have questions, please e-mail Franchesca@fcrnew.org.
Encompass Early Education and Childcare- Variety of positions- Competitive Salary – Consistent Scheduling – Benefits Available! ~Call 920-468-9235~
Encompass Early Education and Childcare- Is currently looking for a center director. The Center Director is responsible for the leadership and oversight of the child care center, ensuring both Programming and Operations related objectives are accomplished professionally and efficiently. The Center Director is supported on multiple levels by a co-director and staff at the Encompass Administrative Office.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Education or attainment of NAEYC alternate pathway for program administrator (i.e. Lead Director) role
- Ability to lead program initiatives, providing oversight for center’s overall vision in both programming and operations areas
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with and between staff, children and families
- Analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent customer service & communication
- Experience with NAEYC accreditation process
- Knowledge of High Scope curriculum and COR
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel, as well as ability to learn other software programs, as applicable to position.
HOW TO APPLY: For full description or to Email resume contact email@example.com