February Early Childhood Position Postings
This is a regular posting of local jobs for early childhood professionals. To add a posting, email email@example.com. All employers will be responsible to provide their accurate and up to date listings for each posting. Prospective employees will contact employer directly to learn more about opportunities and will be responsible to make sure the employer is a fit for their career in early childhood. Tell them you where you heard about the positions so we know if this free listing is working.
Forever Young Childcare Center
NEW CHILDCARE CENTER OPENING SOON!
Forever Young Childcare Center, soon to be group licensed, in Bellevue, Wi, is looking for Childcare Teachers to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facility. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for even more information!
- Design and follow a full schedule of age appropriate activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities to meet each child’s needs
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance each child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and record appropriately identify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues regarding teaching materials
Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the Department of Children and Families.
- 18 years of age or older
- Proven experience as a child care teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Patient, flexible and love/passion for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid, CPR, sids, and SBS
- Degree in early childhood education (recommended but not required)
Position: Full Time Lead Teacher
Hours: 7:30-5:30 off on Fridays (may vary or change at any time)
Youngstar Rating: 4
We offer the TEACH program.
Looking for someone who is lead teacher qualified and at least a Level 9 on The Registry.
Contact us or apply by email or in-person: Peacefulbeginnings@netnet.net
Precious Heritage Day Care
Precious Heritage Daycare is looking for a day care manager at 1076 St Agnes Drive.
Green Bay Wisconsin.
Salary $12-$14 hourly.
- * Make sure center is in compliance with State and Federal Laws regarding safety requirements,inspection and certification procedures.
- * Purchase equipment and supplies for the center with Director’s-approval
- * Ensure safety of the children at the center.
- * communicating with Parents, coordinating activities and events.
- *Team Lesson Planning- schedules and projects time for regular Collaboration among teaching team
- to review data,reflect on children progress and teaching practice
- *Plan for interaction,instruction and family engagement.
- *Degree in Early childhood education preferred
- *At least one year experience in Daycare management or supervisor role.
- * Infant and Toddler studies(For Education Manager of children ages birth to three)
- * Credential as required by Local and State regulatory agencies.
- *Wisconsin Registry Level 10 and above preferred.
Early Childhood Teacher
To work with children at the center and communicate with their parents,
Able to provide a caring, safe, loving,and educational -friendly environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and carry out daily lesson plans and schedule.
- Keep classroom in an orderly fashion.
- MUST be certified by The Wisconsin Registry.
- Takes an equal share of the joint housekeeping responsibility as assigned.
- Attends and gives input at MANDATORY staff meetings.
- Help with daily classroom management and sanitation.
- Plan activities that are developmentally appropriate.
- Aid care and safety of children in the daycare.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have 2 or more years of experience in Early Childhood Education.
To be discussed.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour
1076 St. Agnes Drive
Green Bay, WI 54304
Ruth Helf Children’s Learning Center
2787 W. Mason St. Green Bay, WI 54303 920-405-9083
- Toddler Teacher 9:00 am—6:00 pm
- Position could shared by 2 part-time roles
- 8:00-12:15 & 12:00-6:00
- Float Teacher 3:00 pm—6:00 pm
The Rosebush Center
1275 University Ave. Green Bay, WI 54302 920-436-7549
- Two’s Teacher 7:30 am—4:30 pm
- Preschool Teacher 12:30 pm—8:30 pm
- Preschool Float Teacher 12:00-6:00 pm or 3:00-6:00 pm
De Pere Center
2000 Lawrence Dr. De Pere, WI 54115 920-336-1541
- 4 Year Olds 7:00 am—4:00 pm
- Position could shared by 2 part-time roles
- 7:00—10:00 am & 3:00-6:00 pm
- Infant Teacher 2:00—6:00 pm
Substitute Teacher Positions
Flexible scheduling tailored to your availability!
Online Employment Application Available at www.encompass.org/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer– M/F/Veterans/Disability
Under the Rainbow and Kids in the Kountry Childcare Center
Under the Rainbow and Kids in the Kountry Childcare Center located in Shawano is looking to hire full-time and part-time childcare teachers for varying age groups. Hours vary based on scheduling and children schedules.
Contact Patti Krause at
N5364 MBC Drive
Shawano, Wi. 54166