Free and Cheap Fall Family Fun
Fall has snuck up on us and now are you scrambling to fit the fall fun in? We’ll help provide you with some free and cheap options for your family to get out and enjoy the smells of pumpkin spice and biting into a few crisp apples in the orchard.
Free Family Fun
- Bellevue Trick or Treat Trail – This free event does require pre-registration but it’s one not to miss. With a creepy trail through the woods and fun games for the kiddos, your family will have a blast. You also get to take home a free pumpkin and enjoy a cookie and hot cocoa.
- UWGB Trick-or-Treat Tot Trot– Enjoy safe trick or treating in the dorms at the UWGB campus. Check out the Facebook event for more details.
- Halloween at the Y – Celebrate fall by swimming, jumping in bounce houses or playing games or doing arts and crafts. This event has something for all ages. Different locations have different dates.
- Trick or Treat with Curious George at Barnes and Noble. Meet your one of your favorite TV characters and read a few books.
Cheap Family Fun
- Apple Valley Orchard – Located in De Pere, has a small play area, petting zoo and store. You can ride on the wagon for free and enjoy your pick of the apples.
- Hillside Apples – Although a little bit of a drive into Casco, their caramel apples are so good! Hop on the tractor ride for your pick of apples and pumpkins.
- Blaser’s Acres With a fun pumpkin patch, slides, a play area and a corn maze, your family is sure to have fun in Suamico at this place.
- Annual Halloween Event at the Bay Beach Wildlife Sanctuary. Please register ahead of time. $2.50 per child.
Fall provides a great time to spend with your family enjoying activities. Check out our Facebook page for more events that your family can enjoy!