March Early Childhood Position Postings
This is a regular posting of local jobs for early childhood professionals. To add a posting, email email@example.com. All employers will be responsible to provide their accurate and up to date listings for each posting. Prospective employees will contact employer directly to learn more about opportunities and will be responsible to make sure the employer is a fit for their career in early childhood. Tell them you where you heard about the positions so we know if this free listing is working.
Kidz In Motion
Kidz In Motion is now looking for part-time and full-time teachers and support staff to join our team. If you are energetic, fun, caring, organized, and have a passion for childcare, Kidz In Motion is the place for you.
Must be comfortable working in a family like atmosphere, have an open mind, and be willing to bring new ideas to the table.
Hours may vary based on scheduling and needs. We are willing to work with school schedules.
Great benefits: paid time off, paid holidays, onsite training, we support T.E.A.C.H, and many more.
We are open Monday – Friday 6:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
If interested please contact Karen, Karisa, or Sally at (920) 405-9754 or apply in person at Kidz In Motion 2861 S. Ridge Rd., Green Bay, WI
Forever Young Childcare Center
NEW CHILDCARE CENTER OPENING SOON!
Forever Young Childcare Center, soon to be group licensed, in Bellevue, Wi, is looking for Childcare Teachers to encourage the healthy intellectual and psychological growth of the children in our facility. You will teach and supervise them while also motivating them to use their mental capacities and exercise their imagination. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for even more information!
- Design and follow a full schedule of age appropriate activities and discover suitable teaching material
- Balance your teaching between logical and social exercises
- Provide basic care and caregiving activities to meet each child’s needs
- Use a wide range of teaching methods (stories, media, indoor or outdoor games, drawing etc) to enhance each child’s abilities
- Evaluate children’s performance to make sure they are on the right learning track
- Remain in constant communication with parents and update them on the progress of their children
- Observe children’s interactions and record appropriatelyIdentify behavioral problems and determine the right course of action
- Collaborate with other colleagues regarding teaching materials
- Adhere with teaching standards and safety regulations as established by the Department of Children and Families.
- 18 years of age or older
- Proven experience as a child care teacher
- Excellent knowledge of child development and up-to-date education methods
- Patient, flexible and love/passion for children
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Certificate in first aid, CPR, sids, and SBS
- Degree in early childhood education (recommended but not required)
Position: Full Time Lead Teacher
Hours: 7:30-5:30 off on Fridays (may vary or change at any time)
Youngstar Rating: 4
We offer the TEACH program
Looking for someone who is lead teacher qualified and at least a Level 9 on The Registry.
Ruth Helf Children’s Learning Center
2787 W. Mason St. Green Bay, WI 54303
- Toddler Teacher 9:00 am—6:00 pm
Position could shared by 2 part-time roles
8:00-12:15 & 12:00-6:00
- Float Teacher 3:00 pm—6:00 pm
The Rosebush Center
1275 University Ave. Green Bay, WI 54302
- Two’s Teacher 7:30 am—4:30 pm
- Preschool Teacher 12:30 pm—8:30 pm
- Preschool Teacher 12:00-6:00 pm or 3:00-6:00 pm
De Pere Center
2000 Lawrence Dr. De Pere, WI 54115
- Toddlers (2) 7:45 am-4:45 pm or 8:00 am-5:00 pm
- 4 Year Olds 7:00 am—4:00 pm
- Position could shared by 2 part-time roles
- 7:00—10:00 am & 3:00-6:00 pm
- Infant Teacher 2:00—6:00 pm
Substitute Teacher Positions – Flexible scheduling tailored to your availability!