Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. supports licensed and certified childcare providers through trainings and on-site consultations. Trainings range in topics from Shaken Baby Syndrome and Sudden Infant Death Syndrome Prevention to the Pyramid Model of Social Emotional Competence and the WI Model of Early Learning Standards. We offer trainings in our office as well as in each of the counties in our service delivery area. Our on-site technical consultation is available through YoungStar or can be contracted to meet the needs of your child care program.
Healthy Child Development in Childcare and Early Education
Looking to grow and maintain high-quality childcare and early education experiences which enhances children’s development and supports their families in work and parenting roles?
We are here to help by promoting your childcare program by providing families with childcare referrals.
When a person calls looking for childcare, they provide us with information on their childcare needs (child’s birthday, days and times needed, etc). That information is then put into our database, which produces a computer-generated list of providers that match the person’s childcare needs. If the information you provided to us about your program matches what the family is looking for, your program information will be included on the computer-generated list.
We do not recommend one program over another.
Providing resources to your program
- Resource library
- Local & Statewide Trainings – CALENDAR OF EVENTS
- T.E.A.C.H. Scholarships Programs for professional development
- Average Childcare Center Rates
- Average Family Childcare Rates
Education and regulation: why do you need it?
You need Childcare Entry Level Classes in order to become a childcare provider and start your own childcare business.
Please contact us by phone or email for the names of agencies that offer the courses.
- High quality childcare is a goal in Wisconsin.
- The caregiver may reduce liability risks to his/herself by following rules and standards.
- Many parents prefer regulated care knowing that training and monitoring takes place.
- Wisconsin families receiving public funding are only permitted to use regulated care.
- You will be eligible for: Food Program reimbursement, certain income tax benefits, and local and state grants and loans. Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. can provide information regarding the Food Program and availability of grants and loans.
Please contact us for more information: email@example.com
All our local trainings promote quality childcare and professionalism in the early learning and education setting. Trainings are held at various sites around our service delivery area. Please check our calendar for upcoming trainings.
If you are interested in having Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. Inc come to your center or home, please contact us. 920-432-8899 or 1-800-738-8899 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We serve Brown, Door, Kewaunee, Oconto, Shawano, Marinette and Menominee counties and Oneida, Menominee and Stockbridge-Munsee Tribes.