Helpful Links for Providers
Additional Resources for Child Care Providers
- WI Model Early Learning Standards (WMELS) Learn more about why we have them, what are the guiding principles and more.
- The Registry: Wisconsin’s system of recognizing professional achievements and establishing career pathways
- TEACH Scholarships: Scholarships to support the early childhood workforce by making credit based education more affordable
- Mandated Reporter Online Training: Free child abuse and neglect training that meets Department of Children & Families requirements (does not meet YoungStar requirements)
- Wisconsin Early Childhood Collaborating Partners: resources to support a system of high quality comprehensive early childhood services for all children and families
- Supporting Families Together Association: Wisconsin’s statewide member association for organizations and individuals committed to making every early childhood a great one. Our core membership consists of Wisconsin’s Child Care Resource & Referral Agencies (CCR&Rs) and Family Resource Centers (FRCs).
- YoungStar: Wisconsin’s child care quality rating and improvement system.
- Child & Adult Care Food Program: Resources for Family child care programs interested in participating in the Child and Adult Care Food Program (CACFP) as well as for programs already participating. Group child care centers should visit this page for more info.
- Wisconsin Family and Childcare Association: Support and resources for family child care providers including mini- conferences, a statement conference, accreditation support and advocacy.
- Wisconsin Child Care Administrator Association: Support for child care administrators – providing an annual conference and professional development opportunities
- National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC): Practice, policy and research. Connecting and promoting high quality learning
- REWARD: salary supplements for those in the early childhood workforce based on educational attainments and longevity in the field
- WI Early Childhood Association (WECA): Statewide agency doing advocacy, professional development and providing resources
- National Association for Family and Community Education: Strengthening individuals, families and communities through continuing education, developing leadership and community action.