We are hiring a Family Program Manager!
Family Program Manager
Green Bay, WI 54303
Salary: $42,025.00 to $44,250.00/year
Under the direct supervision of the Executive Director, the Family Program Manager is responsible for the direct management and coordination of family-based programming, specifically the Parents as Teachers home visiting program, including supervision of staff. This is a salaried position.
Duties – Program Management/Supervision:
- Work with Executive Director to coordinate recruiting and hiring activities, schedule interviews and provide follow-up activities
- Coordinate, organize and evaluate family-based programs
- Ensure all staff are complying with required reporting measurements, forms and reports
- Implement Parent Advisory committee
- Assignment and management of case loads
- Act as liaison between staff, families, vendors, funding sources, and collaborating partners to ensure quality customer service delivery; implement Reflective Supervision
- Coordinate Team meetings; facilitate discussion and long-range planning; provide input to agency strategic planning
Duties – Direct Service: (during transitions, staff turnover, and general programming needs)
- Facilitate and/or co-facilitate quality family programming, including Continuous Quality Improvement
- Provide direct service when necessary
- Ability to capture and report program statistics
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Direct service experience in providing home visitation and/or family programming
- Candidate must have previous leadership and/or supervisory experience preferably within a nonprofit, government or related agency
- Knowledge and training in Parents as Teachers preferred but not required
- Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a background check
In addition to required qualifications, a successful candidate will have advanced knowledge of evidence-based family programs and techniques; excellent presentation and organizational skills; experience conducting training, public speaking or related. Bilingual skills a plus.
If interested, please email your resume to Paula@fcrnew.org