We are hiring a Parent Educator!
Want to help families? We want you to join our team!
Family & Childcare Resources of N.E.W. is looking for a Parent Educator to join our team of professionals who support parents, early childhood professionals and caregivers through our programs and resources.
We are a small nonprofit that makes a big impact on the lives of children in Northeast Wisconsin. If you want to make a difference in your community, please check out the job description below!
Parent Educator Position (Part-Time/20 hours per week)
The Parent Educator is responsible for the planning and delivery of family-based programming. This role includes providing support for families in the community through home visits. (Parent education/home visits will take place in Brown County.)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including occasional evenings and weekends to meet clients
- Must be comfortable working with diverse populations
- Must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Must have the ability to organize, schedule and plan home visits
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Family Education, Psychology, Human Development or other related fields
- Must have a valid driver’s license, reliable vehicle and auto insurance