Childcare Provider Job Openings: Peaceful Beginnings
Peaceful Beginnings Christian Childcare Center in Green Bay is hiring providers/teachers!
$500 signing bonus!!!
Teachers at Peaceful Beginnings provide children the care necessary for physical health and growth, emotional security and well-being, educational enrichment, and spiritual reassurance.
We are looking for our future employees to possess the following criteria below:
- Must have the ability to communicate with parents and staff.
- Must be able to work in a team setting with willingness to collaborate with peers, parents, and children.
- Be able to create and implement lesson plans that correspond with the state regulations and youngstar standards.
- Willingness to assist with cleaning, care and other duties as assigned.
- Willingness to learn and further your education with staff meetings and training.
Peaceful beginnings aims to be an employer of choice in the childcare field. We expect our teachers to be ambassadors of the center. In return we provide the following employer paid benefits for full-time employees:
- Life Insurance, Maternity Leave, Short term disability, employee dental premium (no charge to employee) Employee vision (no charge to employee).
- We also offer a newborn assistance program, open/close incentive, employee referral program and supplemental insurance.
Our center is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, marital status, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or any other status protected under federal, state or local law.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $11.00 – $16.00 per hour, based on experience
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Required)